Leeds Local Services
BID Services provides a range of specialist support services for Leeds residents who are d/Deaf, hard of hearing, sight impaired, severely sight impaired or deafblind and their family/carers.
- Assistive technology
- Befriending service
- Communicator Guide service
- Employment advice and support
- Equipment provision
- Hearing aid repair service
- Hospital based eye clinic liaison service
- Information, advice and guidance
- Social work for Deaf adults
- Transitions support for young people
- Youth Club
- Social groups and community based activities
Upcoming events and groups
Some of our wonderful staff
Want to volunteer with us?
Our volunteers are invaluable and make a huge difference to our work. Whatever your skills, experience and interests, we probably have a volunteering opportunity that will suit you.