Birmingham Local Services
We provide specialist services across Birmingham for D/deaf and hard of hearing adults and those with a visual impairment.
We also run a number of term time and non-term time activities in Birmingham for D/deaf and hard of hearing children and young people aged 8 – 18 and their siblings.
These services include:
- Accessing information around benefits and debt advice
- Help with budgeting
- Tenancy support
- Staying safe in your own home
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Support reducing isolation and accessing social groups
- Accessing information around employment, education, training and volunteering
- Youth Club and holiday activities
Upcoming events and groups
Some of our wonderful staff
Want to volunteer with us?
Our volunteers are invaluable and make a huge difference to our work. Whatever your skills, experience and interests, we probably have a volunteering opportunity that will suit you.