Relief Support Worker – Visually Impaired
|£11.42 per hour
|Part-time (Relief, as and when required)
|Flexible closing date
Closing date: Flexible
Interview date: TBC
Are you passionate about supporting people with a Visual Impairment to live as independently as possible? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker to provide a range of services to our visually impaired client and their family.
As part of the role you will:
- Provide support to access the community
- Take the young person to activities that they enjoy
- Share interests with the young person
To be successful for this post:
- Possess a valid driving licence (Required)
- Knowledge of issues surrounding visual impairment
- Willingness to learn about additional needs.
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role, you can email your CV to us with a supporting statement, apply online or complete our application form and email this to us. If you are Deaf, we welcome applications in BSL. Find out more here.