Employment Coach-PAN Disability
|From £23,474 per annum
|Full-time, 37 hours per week
|Flexible closing date
Closing date: Flexible
Interview date: TBC
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate Employment Coach to provide personalized pre and post career guidance and job support to clients who have physical disabilities and long-term health condition. In this role, you will conduct outreach to identify potential participants, build rapport through one-on-one coaching, assess vocational interests and abilities, and create tailored action plans to set clients on a path to employment success.
Key duties include:
- Assisting with CV and cover letter drafting.
- Interview preparation.
- Relationship building with local disability organizations to receive referrals and drive program registration.
- Maintaining detailed client records, track progress, and report metrics.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with people who have a physical disability and/or long-term health condition, in a 1-1 or group capacity.
- Knowledge of a range of physical disabilities/long-term health conditions.
- An understanding of the barriers faced by people with a physical disability, such as social barriers and barriers to technology especially in the labour market and how these can be overcome.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with people with a physical disability and motivated to action change and improve employment accessibility.
- Have or able to develop relationship with stakeholders/organisations.
- Employment experience – however this is not essential as training will be provided.
- Sound knowledge of Safeguarding and GDPR
- Good level of English as recording case notes is essential in this role.
We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace and we are committed to wellbeing, promoting hybrid working, offering generous annual leave entitlements, an Employee Assistance Program, Health Cash Plan, Occupational Sick Pay scheme, and flexible TOIL scheme. We invest generously in training and development programmes, providing sponsorship to pursue formal professional qualifications and the opportunity to learn and develop sign language skills.
To apply for this role, you can email your CV to us with a supporting statement, apply online or complete our application form and email this to us. If you are Deaf, we welcome applications in BSL. Find out more here.