|£25,029 pro-rata per annum
|Part-time, 30 hours per week
|Flexible closing date
THIS VACANCY IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE REFER A FRIEND SCHEME
Contract: Fixed term until September 2026
Closing date: Flexible
Interview date: TBC
We are seeking an experienced Community Trainer to join our specialist Birmingham Advice & Support Service that provides services to citizens with a hearing loss.
As part of the role you will:
- Be creating and delivering specialist training sessions to citizens, family and carers.
- Work in partnership with FOCUS Birmingham to deliver tailored presentations to professionals, Faith Groups or other voluntary organisations on a variety of subjects such as Accessibility and Living Well with Hearing Loss.
- Be delivering workshops in a range of locations across Birmingham.
To be successful for this post:
- You will be a highly motivated individual and you will have previous experience of operating in a similar role.
- You will be able to communicate to a BSL level 2 standard, have a good understanding of acquired hearing loss, have good IT skills and working knowledge of social media platforms.
- In addition, you will have a good understanding of safeguarding and be able to carry out risk assessments.
To apply for this role, you can email your CV to us with a supporting statement, apply online or complete our application form and email this to us. If you are Deaf, we welcome applications in BSL. Find out more here.