Assistive Technology Officer
|£23,474-£24,245 per annum depending on experience
|Full time, 14.5 hours per week
|Flexible closing date
Closing date: Flexible
Interview date: TBC
We are seeking an Assistive Technology Officer to provide a high quality, community based service to people who have a sensory loss e.g. Adults and young people aged 16+ who are Sight Impaired, Severely Sight Impaired and Deafblind.
As part of the role you will:
- Working within the community or in individual’s homes providing a person-centred service
- Offering information and advice on a range of topics about technology and equipment available
- Demonstrating and teaching people how to use electronic devices e.g tablets, iPads
- Able to process statistics and use databases
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have experience of working with people who have a sensory loss Able to undertake assessments,
- Able to manage own case load and be
- Have experience in using databases.
- Are flexible and prepared to travel around Leeds area
- Possess strong admin/IT skills
To apply for this role, you can email your CV to us with a supporting statement, apply online or complete our application form and email this to us. If you are Deaf, we welcome applications in BSL. Find out more here.